Are professional photos only for high-end properties?
Updated: Aug 28, 2020
Are Professional Photos Only for High-end Properties?
Absolutely not! Any listing will benefit from being captured by a professional because one of the purposes of your photos is to help a home stand out when compared to competing listings.
There is a cost when hiring us for your professional listing photos, but the return on investment is significant and far outweighs that initial investment.
Not only do professional photos help get potential buyers to visit the listing, but they also increase the perceived value of the property.
Here are a few statistics:
• More than 90% of home buyers begin their search online.
• Homes with quality photography sell 32% faster.
• Buyers spend 60% of their time looking at listing photos, and only 20% each on listing description and agent description.
• Homes with more photos sell faster, too. A home with one photo spends an average of 70 days on the market, but a home with 20 photos spends 32 days on the market.
• For homes in the $200,000 to $1 million range, those that include high-quality photography in their listings sell for $3,000 - $11,000 more.
And that’s commission money in your pocket, whether your listing is priced at $100K or $1.5 million.